Impressum & Data Protection
AG Hotels Schweizerhof und Post Davos
Promenade 42-51 - CH 7270 Davos Platz
Tel: +41 81 415 55 00 / Fax: +41 8 415 55 01
UID CHE-103.249.855 MWST
- All information (in particular, prices, bookings, online calculations) is given without obligation. We cannot guarantee that such data are always fully up to date in every case. We reserve the right to amend or update information on this site at any time and without prior announcement. This likewise applies to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programs described on this site.
- Similarly, our business accepts no liability for failures of Internet performance, damage caused by third parties, imported data of all kinds (viruses, worms, Trojan viruses, etc.) and for links from and to other web sites. We have no control over the content and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the perfect working of hardware and software.
- We wish to call your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographic errors.
- In no case will our business be liable to you or to any third parties for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damage resulting from the use of this or of a linked website. All liability for loss of profit, interruption of operation, loss of programs or other data in your information systems is also excluded. This likewise applies if specific reference is made to the possibility of such damage.
- The transmission of communications, documents and other information by e-mail is regarded as less dependable, secure and confidential than its transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technologies to eliminate viruses and spam. However, we also advise you to use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by e-mails or losses thereof. We reserve the right to reject e-mails with potentially hazardous attached data files.
Data protection DSGVO (from 28. May 2018)
WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number) when submitting an enquiry, reservation request or membership application.
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or that you provide to us when you visit The Morosani Hotels Davos.
- Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this Site or any other websites we operate.
- Information about other guests included in your booking details.
- Information about your preferences (e.g. advertising interests, cookie data, clickstream data, browsing history, responses to direct marketing, and opt-outs from direct marketing) and any information provided to us by third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested.
- To display the content of this Site, and any customisations you may select.
- To verify your identity.
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your enquiry, including a reservation request.
- Where we are asked to deal with any other enquiries or complaints you may make.
- To notify you about any changes to this Site, or services provided through this Site.
- To provide you, or permit selected third party service providers (e.g. our masseur and fitness trainers and providers) to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We, or those selected third parties, will however only contact you if you have previously consented to such contact and only by such means (e.g. email or post) as you have also previously consented to. Any marketing email that you receive from us will allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions.
- To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response.
- To administer our Site and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
- On an aggregate basis, to understand how individuals collectively use the features of our Site.
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity.
- To establish or exercise any legal rights or claims.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal data to our employees and agents to the extent necessary to provide you with services you have requested.
- We may make your personal data available to selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations (for example, card processing or payment services (see the section below headed ‘Payment Information’) and credit reference agencies to protect against possible fraud, subject to appropriate contractual protections in accordance with applicable law.
- Our IT suppliers and contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) who may need to have access to your personal data to provide IT support and enable us to provide membership or guest services and other goods/services available on this Site or otherwise available to members or guests, subject to appropriate contractual protections in accordance with applicable law.
- If we sell or transfer all, or any portion, of our business or our company assets to any third party, personal data held by us about you may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our Terms & Conditions, membership rules or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to.
- To protect us, our guests or contractors against loss or damage (including, without limitation, exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations).
- To the extent necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or claims, or for the purposes of investigating actual or suspected unlawful activity.
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through this Site will be processed by our third party payment provider, and the payment data you submit will be securely stored by us. We may also store and use this card or payment information for the purpose of processing any future payments that you make for additional goods and services. We will store this data in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable law and only for so long as legally permitted. You may choose to opt-out of us, or our service providers, holding your card or payment data, although this means that you will need to re-supply us with card/payment details to initiate any future bookings.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or log-in which enables you to access certain restricted parts of our Site, you are responsible for doing everything you reasonably can to keep these details secret. We do not to share your password or log-in details with any third parties. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process.
- The right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request that your personal data are deleted. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the section above headed ‘Contact’. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
Morosani Hotels Davos
CH 7572 Davos Platz