Impressum & Disclaimer
AG Hotels Schweizerhof und Post Davos
Promenade 42-51 - CH 7270 Davos Platz
Tel: +41 81 415 55 00 / Fax: +41 8 415 55 01
UID CHE-103.249.855 MWST
- All information (in particular, prices, bookings, online calculations) is given without obligation. We cannot guarantee that such data are always fully up to date in every case. We reserve the right to amend or update information on this site at any time and without prior announcement. This likewise applies to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programs described on this site.
- Similarly, our business accepts no liability for failures of Internet performance, damage caused by third parties, imported data of all kinds (viruses, worms, Trojan viruses, etc.) and for links from and to other web sites. We have no control over the content and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the perfect working of hardware and software.
- We wish to call your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographic errors.
- In no case will our business be liable to you or to any third parties for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damage resulting from the use of this or of a linked website. All liability for loss of profit, interruption of operation, loss of programs or other data in your information systems is also excluded. This likewise applies if specific reference is made to the possibility of such damage.
- Cookies are data elements which a web site may send to your browser to facilitate your work with database-assisted systems. However, you do have the possibility of setting your browser in such a way that it informs you if you receive a cookie. You can therefore decide for yourself whether or not to accept it.
- The transmission of communications, documents and other information by e-mail is regarded as less dependable, secure and confidential than its transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technologies to eliminate viruses and spam. However, we also advise you to use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by e-mails or losses thereof. We reserve the right to reject e-mails with potentially hazardous attached data files.
- In principle, you leave no personal data behind when you visit our Internet site. However, in certain specific cases we need your name and address. If such personal information is required, we will call your attention to that fact.
- We undertake to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We make contents or services from other Internet sites available to you on this site through links. These other sites are not governed by our data protection guidelines. We advise you to check each such site and ascertain how your data are protected in each case.
- If you make personal data available to us by way of information or to place orders, we reserve the right to use such data for marketing purposes.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of e-mails and other electronic means of communication.
If you have any questions or comments about our disclaimer or about data protection, please contact us.