Covid-19 Safety Measures
Our Safety Measures
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while staying with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Heath need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these before you arrive. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your GP and do not come and stay at the Morosani Hotels Davos. We will gladly postpone
your reservation to a later date. Please contact our reservation department by telephone.
For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to these hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all public areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.50m.
- all employees have received training in our concept and hygiene guidelines
- all employees in all areas wear face masks.
- guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door of the room
- hand sanitiser have been provided in all public areas.
- wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas
- all handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- there will be no newspapers, magazines or brochures in public areas.
- the indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- the minimum distance of 1.50m must be maintained at all times.
- lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- we are happy to provide face masks on request.
- a free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- you will find disinfection solution in every hotel vehicle.
- all high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- we have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- all guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- rooms service remains available.
- tables in our restaurants are positioned at least 1.50m away from each other.
- hand sanitisers have been provided next to all restaurant entrances.
- a maximum of four people may sit at one table together, unless you are members of the same household
- the restaurants and bars will be closed at 11.00pm.
- For your comfort we have two dinnertimes in our restaurants: 6.00pm and 8.00pm - except New Year's Eve
- we are oblidged to register at least one guest per table for contact tracing. We are working with the company tastier.ch. Once you have registered yourself, you only need to scan the QR code when entering a restaurant or bar.
- written information for guests in your room has been reduced to a minimum.
- magazines will no longer be provided.
- please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
- wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas, except being in the sauna or steam-bath or whilst swimming in the pool.
- adhere to the maximum number of people permitted entry specified in the entrance areas of enclosed spaces
- only a limited number of guests may use the swimming pool at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.50m in the pool at all times.
- please maintain a distance of 1.50m in the shower and changing areas.