Team Building Events
We operate with professional partners in Davos to provide well-organised team building events with a large variety of activities. We can enhance your programme to keep your participants motivated and to build team spirit. Your seminar is special and deserves a unique programme. We have creative and exciting ideas to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
Cooking in a team (max. 15 person)
For those who have some cooking experience, this will be a fun challenge. And for those with little or no experience, the activity will be even more thrilling! A "gourmet" menu will be the prize for the entire group.
- from CHF 98 PP (incl. 4-course menu without beverage)
Ice stock competition
When the temperatures fall below 0 degrees, a layer of ice covers the garden of the MOROSANI SCHWEIZERHOF and the ice stock season is open! This sport guarantees a special team experience.
- from CHF 25 PP (incl. mulled wine and instructor)
Fondue-evening in the La Cave - Exclusive (up to 40 persons)
Our fondue cellar LA CAVE offers delicious menus and culinary delights. Besides the classic cheese fondue we also serve the renowned "Pöstli fondue-chinoise" and other Grison specialities. (Sunday to Thursday)
- from CHF 55 PP (incl. fondue or buffet, without beverage)
Private Party in the Pöstli Club
As a MOROSANI guest, you have the option of booking a VIP treatment (entrance) to the renowned Pöstli Club, or you can even rent the location exclusively for your event.
- Min. consumption policy of CHF 10'000 / night (excl. DJ & security costs). Winter: from Sun. to Wed.
Cocktail Making - Mixology Courses at the Pöstli Lounge (max. 10 person)
Our Morosani cocktail Making Event is a cocktail making class format based around a 2-hour Mixology lesson. Every guest will make two inspirational cocktails behind the bar.
- From CHF 30 PP (incl. instructors, material and 2 alcoholic drinks)
Historical Sightseeing-tour with the old-timer bus (max. 25 persons)
Back to our roots with the MOROSANI old-timer bus - The historical sightseeing-tour can be booked upon request.
- from CHF 300 per tour (incl. hotel staff and driver)
- Skiing, snowboarding or bigfoot racing, curling, snow-shoe trekking
- Igloo building or snow sculpting
- Excursion by mountain railway, "Heidi Express" train ride
- Visiting to a cheese factory or cheese fondue cooking course
- Ice climbing, late night skiing, tobogganing by moonlight
- Ice hockey tournament. Horse drawn sleigh ride and other winter activities
- Valley, mountain and summit hikes
- Golfing in Davos (18 holes)
- Horse and carriage excursions
- Nostalgic steam locomotive excursion
- Visit to a cheese factory including aperitifs and cheese tasting
- Mountain bike tour, city treasure hunt, mountain train ride including lunch and short hike
- Paragliding from the Jakobshorn
- Visit to the salmon smoking factory